You can now select modules and decals in the editor. Selected items can be moved, duplicated, deleted, and recoloured.
Nicer mod management: You can now choose the set of mods you want and then apply them all at once.
Tips and lore during world generation:
Many new paints, and more modules and decals:
- Various sloped and rounded struts
- Pointy suspendium tank endcaps
Also, there's a new set of ship designs, provided by Towarish' Browen.
World generation tips are moddable, of course. And so are paints, heraldic tinctures, and city names now.
Fixes and improvements:
- New networking code that should prevent really high ping values and be stable.
- The game checks the validity of your data files and refuses to let you enter multiplayer if your data files are changed, as this would lead to desyncs.
- Smoother loading of ship designs in the open/save dialog. If you have a long list of really big ships, the game should no longer stutter, or at least stutter a lot less.
- You can no longer make infinitely tall towers of dirt.
- Fixes to Russian translation, provided by Towarish' Browen.
- Modules now indicate how flammable they are and how likely they are to explode.