The obvious thing to do here is to have some reflection on where my life might be going, perhaps pick some mildly unexpected turn it might take, and write a blog post set in that future. Then there's the rather stronger impulse to pick some silly far-out scenario and write about that instead.
I shy away from writing at length about some definite future because I don't have a precise plan. I have a superposition of plans, and I am self-aware enough to know that if one of them succeeds, I'll tell myself that that one had been the real plan all along. Committing to some specific future by writing it out would make this harder. So instead, here's a list of future blog titles vaguely sorted from most to least likely:
- Black Triangle Upcoming DLC
- How to use Selenium 3.3 to auto-detect VR content
- A demo session of Cthulhu Crusades
- Introducing the Conflict Of Interest meter
- Airships 8.1 is nearly ready
- The Neuro-Ethics Issue: Toy Backgrounder
- Deathwalkers Reviews!
- Practical Beekeeping Tips III
- A new way to remember your vacation for longer!!!
- Why I support the occupation of Monaco
- Lord Mithra sees your sins and forgives you
- V1AGRA C1ALIS L0VE-N4NITES
- Entomophilia: The love that dare not buzz its name
- I for one welcome our new pug overlords
- Have you tried snorting caterpillars?
- Try this one weird trick to get rid of unwanted eyes
- Airships: The Movie to star Anne Hathaway as a block of Suspendium